Estate Planning Done Right
Make Sure Your Family Transitions Prepare Your Children and Your Family for Financial Freedom.
Estate planning is far more complicated and involved than most people realize. If you don’t have a full understanding of your legal and financial rights, it is going to end up costing you… or your family… much more in the long run.
If you think you are too young to worry about estate planning, or perhaps you are waiting until you have more “estate” to bother with, think again. By planning now what happens to your estate in the event of your death, you will be left with the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you have provided to the best of your ability for your children and your family.
We can help. Our estate planning experts will get to know you and help you plan for the future based on your particular needs and situation. We are happy to discuss, recommend, and offer useful research tools which will help you get your estate in order so that those that follow you won’t be unduly burdened with taxes, probate courts, government bureaucracy, end-of-life costs and other problems relating to inheritance.
Questions you might need help answering…
- How does divorce or multiple marriages affect estate planning?
- What happens when heirs are too young to inherit?
- Are there children from multiple marriages or individuals who might challenge or interfere with estate planning?
- How can an inheritance be protected from creditors of an heir?
- How can you pass along your estate with the minimum of tax liability involved?
- Who needs to be on your estate planning team?
- Do you have all the proper paperwork in order, including wills, power of attorney, healthcare directives, and trusts?
- How will your estate be taken care of in the event that you are incapacitated?
- What are the processes for amending your estate plans as your situation changes?
- How can you leave money to charities or other organizations?
This is one area where a do-it-yourself mentality might not be to your greatest benefit. Let us help guide you through the complexities and challenges of estate planning that are unique to each individual case.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at 952-894-9727 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax and accounting professional as painful as it’s been in the past!